Sunday, 10 April 2016
Evaluation Question 3
What Have You Learnt From Audience Feedback
Through audience feedback I have learnt that my video was ambiguous which made it difficult for some members of the audience to identify the chosen narrative or construct their own ideas of a narrative. They found the video to be almost too alternative to create one fixed narrative. However, this works well to my chosen song as it is of the alternative genre which allows it to create free formed ideas that can't be made to a specific correct answer.
I have also learnt that my album art work links well with my music video, as long as you have watched the video first. If not, audiences may struggle to almost identify what the song may be about. As a collection of pictures and use of text the album art work link well with the music video, but don't allow a narrative to be created from it.
One other piece of feedback that I have learnt from is to be careful on with my shots an objects in my surroundings. As pointed out chairs are clearly seen from behind the curtain. So if I was to so another project like this I would have t clear my space or fully hide an unwanted objects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment